The Company is looking for an Operations Manager to assist in opening new VSFA store in St. Petersburg, within a period of 2-3 months (relocation will be compensated by the Company). After the launch, a person will be relocated to Moscow to fulfil Operations manager's regular duties.
Reports to: Business Director
Operations management: to be responsible for the development of assigned territory (1-2 stores) to maximize and grow revenue and profits by providing the highest level of customer services.
- Contribute to all aspects of business development & new store openings;
- P&L and planning;
- Develop and execute effective strategy in order to maximize the sales revenue;
- Execution: Actively manages business plans to meet revenue goals/quotes and advance the business interests;
- Pipeline Management: builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long-term opportunities;
- Operations Building/Improvement: continuously monitors, troubleshoots and improves area of control operations to ensure alignment with business direction, the quality of business practices, optimum organizational performance and a highly motivated sales force;
- Analyze monthly area of control performance;
- Actively contribute to the development of business initiatives relevant to the Brand projects and take specific ownership for the successful opening of new stores.
Store management: to be responsible for overseeing overall store operations. Control store budget and expenditures.
- Operations: Set up and control store operations processes as per Victoria’s Secret guidelines; Perform sales forecasting activities and set performance goals; Set up staff productivity standards and maintaining them; Set up and maintain process to control shrinkage in stores as per agreed parameters for the Brand; Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to; Coordinate the territory budget needs and reporting, participate in internal audits.
- People management: Lead store team to achieve its sales and shrinkage targets and control operational costs in order to meet the Business Plan; Maximize the potential of store management and employee through performance management, coaching and identifying development opportunities to ensure all stores are staffed correctly including succession planning and ongoing monitoring of manpower planning; sponsors and directs skill-building activities to increase the productivity and accomplishments of the sales force; Agree and maintain staff turnover standards to minimum;
- Customer service: Ensure internal customer service is excellent through Brand specific and Company-wide training initiatives & standards, by understanding customer needs, managing relationships; Control and deliver the highest level of service in stores to meet desired results for all parameters of Sales and Operations; Ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided. Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example. Resolve customer complaints effectively and promptly.
- Performance management: Sets sales priorities and establishing these as the focus of individual or sales team activities; Set performance targets and drive department productivity and profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR, customer data collection etc.
- Higher education;
- Min 2-year experience in retail in Area sales manager /Territory Manager role or in key account management with leading CE or FMCG companies
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen. Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Directly related management experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals;
- Strong understanding of retail market operations;
- Demonstrated experience in people management. Experience of managing a team: demonstrating strong leadership skills; Dynamic and engaging personality, with the ability to manage, coach and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, maintain a high brand image and outstanding customer satisfaction;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure (as that of a central shopping mall with high customer traffic);
- Ready to work on a store schedule (morning, afternoon, evening shift);
- Upper-intermediate or higher level English is a must
- Readiness to business trips to St-Petersburg (including long-term ones)
- Performance related bonus;
- Corporate discount 30% in all the Company’s stores & cafes;
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile allowance;
- Office near m. Savelovskaya, 8-17 or 9-18, Mon-Fr.