We are inviting Business Development Manager to join our Minsk team.
If you are striving for new career opportunities in a company with extensive business portfolio and excellent production process, have successful record of experience in selling software development services and are ready for a challenge – please feel free to apply!
We are looking for people with passion for business development, analytics and business consulting.
This is an excellent opportunity for proactive professionals to become a part of a World Class Company with more than 20 years of success record.
- Proven history of successful sales
- Work experience in the IT industry is a must , preferably with an outsourcing company.
- Strong knowledge of software development process, modern technologies, project management methodologies and current trends.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Experience with handling objections by negotiating, emphasizing agreements and working towards positive conclusion.
- Experience in Business Analysis or in Business Consulting is a plus
- Proficiency in English and Russian. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Develop new business with clients from the USA and Western Europe
- Contact prospects that are generated by the telemarketing team, identify the opportunities and initiate new business with them
- Provide software business consulting for prospects and new clients
- Lead the process of proposal creation for technical solutions with help of the company technical experts
- Work closely with tech staff and other internal colleagues in order to meet customer needs
- Participate in formulating the price for solution/service, negotiate contract terms
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with potential and current clients
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Learn about Company’s product and services
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to sales increase.
- Develop and lead marketing campaigns that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Use your knowledge of market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.