English Teacher (fluent or native speaker)
“Baby-club" invites you to experience exciting young learners teaching. To develop the little children’s intelligence with care, we are looking for active, energetic, responsible, creative, children-loving teachers, who will be able to conduct lessons in the English language.
If you are:
• English or Russian teacher, an alumnus, and have a degree in Pedagogy: preschool education, music teacher, logopedist (speech therapist), psychologist (or, if you are an undergrad);
• Your English is not lower than Advanced level (CEF C1 level);
• Love children and your profession;
• Have good teamwork abilities;
• If you want to become an expert in pre-school education – we are waiting for you!
Would be an asset:
• Experience in teaching in infant schools or kindergartens.
Areas of responsibility and Key Tasks:
• Conducting classes with kids aged from 1 to 7 years, based on The Baby-club methodology;
• Giving advice on early childhood development to parents;
• Taking part in promotions (advertising campaigns, outdoors festivals);
• Working in the client's accounting system.
• Club involvement (staff meetings, conferences, webinars, themed weeks );
• Interesting and creative jobs;
• Possibility to combine work with study (part-time job);
• Legal Formal employment;
• Our programs suited to allow you to develop your teaching career comfortably;
• Personal and professional development;
• Constant advanced training;
• Possibility to conduct extracurricular activities (dancing classes, music, craft, art, the English language, baby-yoga, etc.).
If your heart is set on working with kids – you are welcome to Baby-Club!