PwC Russia’s Valuations & Economics team performs value analyses of business entities or stakes in businesses, intangible assets, real estate, machinery and equipment to address our clients’ requirements regarding mergers, acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations, financial reporting, strategic planning and other management decision-making.
- Financial, strategic, corporate and operational modeling
- Mergers and Acquisitions Support
- Business plan development
- Business valuation services
- Intangible Assets Valuation
- Purchase Price Allocation services
- Real Option Valuations
- Debt raising assistance
- Business Restructuring Services.
Successful candidates profile:
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering; additional/second education related to valuation is an advantage
- Comprehensive theoretical and working knowledge of corporate finance / valuation theory
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, specifically IFRS
- Ongoing participation in and / or completion of one of the following professional qualifications is an advantage: CFA, ACA, ACCA, DipIFR
- Practical experience in report writing and the preparation of electronic presentations using MS Applications
- Practical working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to structure and build complex financial models / business plans
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Russian – native/fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).
- Proven project management/people management skills
- Ability to operate in multitasking environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Availability for overtime work to meet tough deadlines
- Willingness to travel (Russia and abroad)
- Business writing skills (both in Russian and in English).