IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a business and commercial minded, result delivery oriented professional to work as an Architect in Concept Department in IKEA Centres Russia.
In this position, we expect you to develop testfits, masterplan layouts and massing 3D models for new and for existing ICR; to provide interior and exterior solutions for medium & small size projects according to Regional Concept Manager or Concept Architect brief. Be responsible for establishing, documenting and developing ICR standards for architectural, commercial and functional design in all ICR properties and secure that conceptual design proposals are consistent with company Design principals.
You will be dealing with conceptual, master plan and detailed design of commercial upgrades and reconstructions.
- Responsible for master plan and concept design development of ICR current properies, extension projects and new destinations;
- Development of interior and exterior solutions for medium & small size projects according to Regional Concept Manager or Concept Architect brief, Contractor’ deliverables supervision if assigned;
- Responsible for establishing, documenting and developing ICR standards for architectural, commercial and functional design in all ICR properties;
- Contribute to developing the brief for the external architects and consultants in coordination with concept architect;
- Contribute to building up a database of potential suppliers and external consulting companies cooperating with ICR within the field together with procurement department for both exterior and interior;
- Guards the company design principles through all stages of the project;
- Responsible for supervision of compliance with the mandatory requirements of law of the Russian Federation
- Has 5-10 years experience with Shopping centre industry, including big retailers in architecture and design;
- Has experience and knowledge in conceptual design, interior and exterior design (CAD skills in both 2D and 3D, hand sketchers);
- Has experience work on owner side or developer (in Retail property market/Shopping centres development sector is an advantage);
- Has good organizational and communication skills;
- Commercially focused;
- Delivers results in time, quality and budget;
- Speak fluent English & Russian.
- Location: Khimki Business Park;
- Permanent contract;
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.