Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
Project technologies and tools
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch;
- Unit testing, Code review.
- Participate in requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, code reviews and retrospectives;
- Design, develop, and release Web and API components, develop unit and integration tests, create technical documentation;
- Ensure your design is following the best practices and standards and your code is clean, testable and maintainable;
- Develop data model, DB migrations, participate in releases and elaborate plan development;
- Maintain and support software components, refactor often, provide bug fixes and patches;
- Ensure the application meets quality and performance requirements, develop performance and load tests, analyze the results.
- 5+ years of professional software development;
- Good understanding of software development patterns;
- Good coding skills; best practices, and patterns must be known;
- Experience in Node.js, .NET 4+ (is a plus);
- Knowledge of Git Bash and version control principles;
- Adherence to Agile and Test Driven development methodologies;
- Easy-going person with good communication skills and ability to work together, as a team;
- Being skilled in Web security and communication technologies: REST, AJAX, Web API;
- Understanding of multithreading and asynchronous programming models;
- Architectural knowledge and understanding of message queues, service bus and caching technologies.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.