Deloitte is seeking a Manager to join the Finance Transformation group within the Consulting department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Our services cover all Finance Transformation and financial function competencies, from finance function target operating model and methodological framework development to process optimization and implementation of changes into company’s practices.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
• Report to Service Line Leader (Finance Transformation Services)
• Take responsibilities for separate tasks within projects under moderate supervision
• Identify engagement/project related issues and addresses or escalates them as needed
• Support business development efforts through data gathering, research, or proposal development
• Develop junior staff
• Higher education in economics, business, finance or accounting
• Professional qualifications such as CIMA or ACCA (would be considered as advantage)
• Involvement in SSC professional community (Marcus Evans, IC Energy etc. - would be considered as advantage)
• 2+ years of relevant consulting experience or working in leading CIS Shared Service Centers
• Record of achievement and rapid career progression Understanding the concept of Finance Shared Services Center and its components.
• Experience in back-office functions business-processes re-engineering
• Experience and knowledge in financial accounting and reporting (IFRS, US GAAP, RAS)
• Working knowledge of accounting systems (1C, Oracle/HFM, SAP) is an advantage
• Fluent written and verbal Russian and English
• Strong interpersonal qualities – we’re looking for professionals who are mature, enthusiastic, persistent, flexible, persuasive, pragmatic, ambitious, innovative, insightful and can judge situations and people quickly
• Strong analytical skills, self-direction, team-orientation
• Strong leadership skills
• Willingness to travel
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.