- Education: bachelor of science (IT is an advantage) or an economics degree;
- Knowledge and practical experience working as a FI-SL (New GL) consultant, confirmed experience working as a consultant (expert) on at least 3 major projects in production (at least 4 years in total);
- Knowledge of RAS, tax accounting, PBU 18, IFRS (with a proven track record);
- Knowledge of project management standards.
- Ability to work in a team, persistence and attention to detail;
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Full-time, willingness to travel.