- Direct communication: monthly e-mail letters and tactical campaigns, special projects, greetings, SMS campaigns.
- Development and conduction of CRM campaigns through different channels. Consolidated reports preparation and analysis.
- Trigger communications campaigns – development and management.
- Customers data management (ensure data quantity and quality in accordance with internal KPIs.
- Data segmentation, analysis and targeting.
- Lead management: contacts collection management in on-line and off-line campaigns; analysis and reporting, conversion control.
- CRM Siebel Oracle system usage, monitoring and support.
- Customer personal account – support and development. Coupon mechanics support. Aftersales requests implementation.
- Dealer e-mail communication tool - development and dealer support.
- Lead generation campaigns: development and support of new leads generation campaigns; support of Kia Finance, Aftersale Service and Sales incentive campaigns.
- Participation in CRM strategy development, approval and implementation; support of dealers in terms of CRM system and processes.
- Administration work: tenders, contracts, invoices, payments, closing documents.
- Higher education.
- Min 2 year experience in CRM, incl.:
- customer data management and analysis.
- targeted direct communications, trigger communications
- lead management
CRM systems usage.
- Experienced PC user: MS Office, CRM systems (CRM Siebel Oracle system is a plus).
- Administrative work experience (documents workflow).
- Personal skills: good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, highly organized person, high level of stress resistance, ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Social package
- Work in international company
Полная занятость, полный день