з/п не указана
About Virto Commerce
We are multinational software vendor developing e-commerce platform used by medium to large companies to launch B2B and B2C solutions. Our primary focus is on European and US markets. We have offices in Lithuania, US and Russia.
We are an agile company and follow that approach in all aspects of our business from development to management.Our team has extensive experience in building software products and launching large e-commerce solutions.
We are looking for professional service product manager how will be responsible for relationship with customers and partners. You should be ready to cover a variety of customers questions ranging from technical issues to management problems.
You should be close to a customer throughout the lifetime from technical pre-sale to solution support.
You should be an expert in Virto Commerce platform and be able to present it.
You should have strong technical background and have hands-on experience in development and management tools.
Be proactive in communication with a customer and keep our
professional service team informed about existing and possible issues.
You need to make sure customer satisfaction is at a highest level.
- coordinate forming backlog, project scheduling and budgetting with a client
- control and present deliverables
- provide professional service team with customer feedback, issues and bugs
- coordinate communication
- provide support and answers to basic technical questions regarding platform and customer project
- facilitate communication and information exchange between different teams located in different timezones (gather requirements, get answers) to minimize delays
- working time in US time zones
- fluent English
- has 3+ years experience ideally as business analysis and IT project manager
- experience in ecommerce is highly appreciated
- be familiar with Microsoft Cloud (Azure)
- direct and transparent in communication
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and present to customers and partners
Вакансия опубликована 19 октября 2016