Please note that the position implies relocation.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a strong Team Leader/Tech Project Manager with the ability to learn quickly to join our Minsk office as a Delivery Manager.
Weoffer you the stunning opportunity to obtain unique knowledge and level up your expertise by entering EPAM Delivery Management Office. You will get extensive real-projects training in Solution Architecture and Product Management domains, participating in SWAT cases on new project intakes and complex situations resolutions; after that you will be working for Global Delivery Organization delivering for world-class customers.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of top-notch complex solutions for blue-chip clients. You will be running end-to-end product development, which includes communication with the customer and stakeholders, project estimations and cross-functional management of project teams across multiple locations, solution practices and business domains.
- Manage the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions;
- Be engaged with the client in discussions of the business situation and technicalstrategy;
- Work with the business users to define the project scope and timelines;
- Start and transform projects at any scale;
- Manage cross-functional project teams;
- Mentor and grow technical leaders at EPAM;
- Work at the EPAM global senior management level delivering solutions of the highest quality.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience;
- 3+ years’ IT project management experience (planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management);
- Strong technical background: ability to be engaged into technology discussions with the client and stakeholders;
- Practical and pragmatic knowledge of SDLCs; ability to transform project processes to Agile;
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure;
- Great leadership skills: ability to manage cross-functional teams across multiple locations and domains implementing enterprise-wide and custom solutions, as well as direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members;
- Excelent communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills;
- Great problem-solving skills;
- Good command of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher level.
- Relocation bonus;
- Relocation support, Internal mobility program (relocation to any EPAM office including the EU and the USA);
- Astounding opportunity for self-development and self-realization;
- Experience exchange with top technical and management colleagues all around the world — our SWAT teams consists of service design people and chief technologists;
- Extensive social package: free medical care, vaccination and massage, sport programs, family care, etc;
- Impressive amount of benefits anddiscounts;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.