Logistics Specialist 3 Months Temp Position
This is outsorced postion for Brown-Forman!
Brown-Forman Corporation is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies - and among the top ten largest global spirits companies, with its headquarter in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- This temporary position is created to coordinate and handle strip stamps administration/management and to support Import and Logistics Specialist Ukraine & CIS regarding cooperation with Forwarding and Insurance company during high season (Oct-Dec).
- Strip stamps administration/management - 75%
- Pre-order of strip stamps, calculation of the amount to be paid, cooperation with the accountant firm and the bank in order to receive necessary docs, which confirm payment and preparation of all necessary docs for strip stamps pre-order into production.
- calculation of excise tax to be paid
- cooperation with accountant firm and bank ( getting necessary docs from the bank, which confirm payment)
- cooperation with insurance company in order to secure strip stamps transit from Tax Department to the office and from office to the Courier
- cooperation with couriers (DHL)
- preparation of all necessary docs for strip stamps application from Tax Authorities
- preparation of all necessary docs for strip stamps receive from Tax authorities and their physical receive
- preparation of all necessary docs for strip stamps export
- manual strip stamps split by orders, by SKU ( calculation, packaging, etc)
- arrange strip stamps shipment to Riga, taking into account Risk Management guidelines
- strip stamps monthly reporting
- damaged/unused strip stamps return and customs clearance
- handling of other tax and customs related issues
- Arrange transportation for goods import (cooperation with the Forwarding company): 20%
- coordinate shipments with Import & Logistics Specialist Ukraine and CIS and transportation ordering.
- Coordinate transportation to ССH WH.
- Insure deliveries’ (cooperation with Insurance company) - 5%
- Min. 3 years in Logistics, import department/area;
- Trained in Customs procedures; Duties/Excise tax knowledge for Ukraine is a must
- Customer Service processes