Our Client - a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. – is looking for:
Construction Project Manager
Manage a timely and within budget completion of the Pre-Study and Implementation of the service centers projects for repairs and rebuilds of mining equipment in a number of areas across Russia and CIS according to Company’s Mining standards, Project Model and Guidelines with a high focus on Environment Health and Safety. This includes the Pre-Study -in which the scope and type of ownership needs to be evaluated-, the preparation of the investment approval to management and the execution of the project, i.e. the overall coordination of scope, business requirements and project deliverables as well as the Design and Construction coordination with the consultants and contractors engaged in the projects.
.Key Performance Areas
- Coordinate the Pre-Study and prepare the package required for the investment approval by the management.
- Coordination of scope, business requirements and project deliverables with the management.
- Design and Construction coordination with the consultants and contractors engaged in the projects
- Define and secure the conformance of the detailed governance model for the project
- On time and within budget delivery of the project, as per the project specifications (quality).
- Manage and secure the timely delivery and quality of the design input from the management.
- Represent Company Mining towards all external parties involved in the project in cooperation with the relevant procurement expertise. Take the lead in the Project, call for, chair and document all meetings, follow up on agreed actions with all parties.
- Monthly Project Reporting to the management. - Organize, chair and document meetings with management and follow up on agreed actions.
- Ensure that the appropriate Project Management methodology and processes are in place in accordance to the Company Mining Project Model.
- Develop a detailed Project Specification based on the investment approval and detailed stakeholder input, including project organization and time schedule for the project, and secure the management approval before project execution.
- Identify and document project risks in a Risk Register. Secure continuous risk mitigation actions throughout the Project Execution and reporting of risks and risk mitigation actions to the PSG.
- Ensure appropriate resource planning and reporting of resource constrains to the management.
- Responsibility for coordination of inspections and acceptance tests.
- Plan for and coordinate the transition of current business operations from old location(s) to the new facility
- Plan for and coordinate the ramp up of business operations on the new site and close the existing site(s)
- Maintain accuracy and currency of project documentation and schedules. Document control and Database Management.
- Project closure (including appropriate final documentation) and hand over to local Company Mining organization.
- Technical University degree and at least 3 to 5 years of Project Management experience in a large international company
- Experience and high focus on current EHS practices and legislation.
- Result oriented and open minded with the ability to motivate and coordinate people within a large and complex global organization.
- Good technical skills and experience in facility development projects.
- Good experience with controlling budget and planning.
- Good organizational and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of construction law and knowledge of local construction law is qualifying.
- Good understanding of the permitting and land acquisition process in Russia is qualifying.
- Good understanding of the cultures in different regions.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English and Russian is a strong plus
- Readiness for business-trips
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Pension programs for employees
- Career opportunities and systematic trainings
Location Moscow or Novokuznetsk.