- Team of highly qualified investment professionals with extensive background in investment banking and private equity at major international and Russian firms.
- You will assist in the overall execution of investments and monitor current investments in the group’s portfolio.
- the role carries out different tasks including financial statement analysis & modeling, company and industry research, preparation of presentations, day-to-day communication with 3rd party consultants (tax, legal, other), co-investors, etc.
Requirements / Functions:
- 2-3 years of financial services experience in a top-tier IB, private equity firm or BIG4
- Excelent academic background
- Fluent English
- Be sharp and ambitious and be highly rated internally
- Demonstrable expertise in financial analysis and modeling
- Outstanding analytical skills paired with attention to detail supplemented by relevant positions in Corporate Finance / Financial Services / Private Equity;
- Solid understanding of the financial modelling (ability to create dynamic models from scratch, analyze and update 3rd party models) and valuation techniques;
- In-depth understanding of standard valuation techniques;
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate potential transactions including performing detailed sector and company research and analysis;
- An ability to work towards deadlines;
- Review documentation associated with potential investments
- Preparation of presentations and other ad-hoc materials (notes, briefing materials, etc.) to senior management, Investment Committee, board meetings, principals and other internal meetings.
- Industry and company research, data mining and benchmarking;
- Experience working across a range of industry sectors and/or experience in the corporate finance/ private equity group;
- Solid understanding of how a deal is structured from beginning to end;
- Interact with external consultants and advisers as required regarding analysis;
- Conduct due diligence (engaging consultants, discussing scope, terms, fees, monitoring and supervising), deal structuring, execution, closing administration and general transaction management.