Direct sales/amabassador manager
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans. Build a global structure (focus EU, China and South America).
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning ambassadors; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training ambassadors.
- Maintains national ambassadors staff job results by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as Head/Leader of sales or relevant role.
- Online retail experience and/or start-up experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience coming into a company establishing procedures and processes from scratch.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability, results-orientation.
- Advanced English.