Our client – a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
- Leads development, implementation, control and adaptation of in-country marketing strategies for assigned brand.
- Develop, execute, and innovatively refine marketing plans to meet sales and share results, optimizing available resources.
- Participates in, evaluates market research, and analyzes promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products.
- Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues.
- KOLs management and development
- Participates in development of training for field/customer service personnel on brand information.
- Designs, implements and evaluates marketing activities of the brand.
- Reviews marketing programs and implements program changes.
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
- Liaises with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans.
- Manage Marketing Product budget.
- University Degree
- Over 3 years operational marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Very good expertise in working in hospital and budget market segments
- Experience developing a strategy and executing on that strategy
- Experience managing complex projects
- Understanding of the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products in RussiaGood knowledge of the Russian Healthcare environment
- Outstanding customer focus and insight
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Experience in cross-functional and/or cross-cultural environments desirable
- Fluent English.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, electronic databases).
Полная занятость, полный день