You will be working for one of the best IT service providers and you will be responsible for the new and further development of our internal web applications.
In order to transparently and efficiently work on our numerous international projects, we are developing an application for our colleagues worldwide simplifying and accelerating their daily work to provide our services.
What we need is ...
- Development of a new web-based portal solution for our internal departments worldwide
- Help with maintaining existing code bases while the new products are in development
- Your interest in analysing processes and converting them into web applications thus creating a unique software
You already ...
- Have implemented applications with PHP. We use PHP 7 with Laravel 5
- Have used relational databases. We utilize MS SQL as the main storage but also have Redis and RabbitMQ as parts of our data pipeline
- Know the basics of software development processes: Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins), version control (we use git)
- Fluent in English
- Eager to take on a responsible job where you can make your own decisions and work in an outstanding team
What we offer
- Full-time office position in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- A good software development workflow with Continuous Integration
- Multiple projects with novel challenges which won't make you bored
- Open and diverse team
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentor programmes for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement
Who we are
Hemmersbach provides cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. However, our software is intended for in-house use only and exclusively implemented within the company: We develop what our colleagues need! Accordingly, we use various programming languages, such as PHP, Java EE or C#. As an IT company we use state-of-the-art technologies like Continuous Integration with Jenkins and SonarQube, manage our dependencies using Nexus and rely on Java8 and PHP7, and of course we design our new applications with tools such as Enterprise Architect.
If you are interested, let us know by simply submitting your application in English only.