Intern / Risk and Compliance Officer
- Assist the Risk and Compliance Department in implementing the policies and procedures of the Company;
- Perform daily and monthly internal reporting obligations;
- Updating of policies and procedures in accordance with the Company’s requirements and applicable laws and regulations;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to Compliance and / or Risk Management.
- University degree in a field related to economics, finance, banking, business, accounting, law or risk management;
- English language - advanced;
- Computer skills: MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Enthusiastic and motivated;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Additional skills that will be an advantage but not required:
- Work experience in Compliance or Risk Management;
- Knowledge of MiFID;
- Knowledge of financial markets;