At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
- A minimum of two years’ experience delivering training programs to entry level and or supervisory level.
- Preferred candidate would have minimum of one years’ experience delivering training programs to a management level also.
- In-house or external certification in workplace training and assessment or teaching.
- High level of personal confidence with public speaking.
- Prior experience in hotel operations would be an advantage.
- Intermediate level of skill with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to analyse metrics/statistics, prepare action plans and communicate in written reports.
- Working in a dynamic team of young professionals
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities within IHG Company
- Medical insurance
- Complimentary employee meals