Our Client, a large multinational company (Fortune 500) with production facilities in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of Technical Manager position (Kherson).
- developing and maintaining engineering competences at the factory;
- being responsible for management of the factory's engineering data;
- preparing and managing engineering related budgets;
- preparing investment projects submission, driving the projects' start-up and execution;
- facilitating high performance operations by providing assets maintenance;
- providing total productive maintenance and taking part in project management;
- ensuring that all utilities needs of production are fulfilled and optimized;
- providing optimal and sustainable operations at factory level, by following the energy/water management approach, driving the corresponding reporting system, and respecting SHE policies;
- ensuring guarantee compliance with local and company's policies.
- University Degree (Technical);
- 3 years of experience in technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry;
- managerial experience is a must (technical teams, Mechanical and Electrical teams);
- experience in development of small engineering improvement projects, defining technical equipment (for Production and/or Industrial Services) as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- working level of English;
- strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in an international environment;
- good career and professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день