For our team in Russia we are currently looking for a Retail Supervisor to manage a network of around 15 stores in the Regions.
Reporting to the Country Coordinator, you will manage several strategic stores within Russia. You will take responsibility for the bottom line performance, maximising sales, controlling cost and maintaining the company image standards. You will keep a close contact with your stores and teams, visiting them on a regular basis and you will keep control of all the performance indicators.
- To apply the company guidelines and monitor management indicators in order to achieve commercial targets and to increase sales in all the stores within your area
- To ensure appropriate recruitment and training, monitoring staff rotation and absenteeism levels
- To follow up on all aspects of staff development and performance under your responsibility
- To ensure awareness and implementation of company Customer Service standards
- To ensure the implementation and execution of all visual presentation directives
- To check and communicate with the product department the suitability of the collection in order to adapt the pricing/product local strategy
- To ensure that store managers comply with the local legislation and internal store regulations
- To supervise and organise store openings/closures in people management terms
We are looking for an individual with previous store/area management experience within the fashion retail industry within Russia. You should be highly motivated, possess excellent organisational and leadership skills, with ability to manage people remotely and to communicate effectively at all levels. Knowledge of the local market and employment legislation in the country are desirable. Goal oriented, you will be focused on creating strategies for winning results and will react quick in order to solve problems. Flexibility and availability to travel are a must. The candidate should be fluent in English and settled in Moscow or Saint Petersburg.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a fast moving fashion retailer in full expansion, then this is your opportunity! Apply now and start a long and successful career within MANGO.
Join our team!
Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world.