The position is open on the local construction project (the object is oil refinery unit).
Working place - construction site on the south-east of Moscow area.
- Received material from transporter and ensure that material arrival is properly organized.
- Provided to unload material on arrival utilizing proper sub-contractor.
- Store materials in allocated areas provide storage allocation plan.
- Upload materials in Marian system.
- Keep record of “Delivery notes” and “Packing list”.
- Record arrival of material and prepare the Material Receipt Form.
- Report to Warehouse Manager about damaged or lost material.
- Keep records up-to-date of all materials arrived in field, and of all materials withdrawn from warehouse in accordance with procedures established.
- Keep record of material requested but not available.
- Record material orders and invoices and customs documents.
- Keep separate file for Material certificates.
Required Skills / Specific Activities:
- Follow stock control activities using Marian system.
- Update all data concerning site material management.
- Issue documentation relevant to material status.
- Check material availability using Marian.
- Languages: English, written and spoken;
- IT Skills: Microsoft Office Software, Lotus Notes, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.