- Provide professional HR support to SESH Samara departments with about 4000 - 4500 employees in the company - by developing organization strategies, identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with business and organizational objectives.
- Support HR Integration by understanding actual people related processes in entities in scope. Deploy high added value HR processes of Schneider Electric : identify key positions in each units, build succession plan for these key positions, prepare carrier development plan for your High Potentials from units inside all Group, deploy professional Performance Management processes, etc.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business strategy & plan.
- Provides HR financial planning, control & reporting to support company- wide headcount / staff cost control.
- As HR Business Partner - be integrated part of Management Teams, participate in all periodical management team meetings of each units in order to ensure understanding of business issues and propose well adapted HR solutions.
- With support from Learning & Development department, create and deploy training and Development plan for Managers & employees: sales competency development plan & leadership development by using available SE training offer, language training, technical training's etc. planned work force development to meet actual and future business needs
- Support Internal Communication to deploy the Communication Plan for all managers and employees. Deploying Induction training programs (what is SESH & SE, what is Energy Business inside, our values, etc), implement ENPS (Employee Satisfaction Survey)
- Implement exchange programs to develop competencies : to propose short or long term missions for your young potentials / key experts within SE and also welcome for some missions young potentials in each units
- Create professional programs for talent attraction (University relationship), staff motivation practices, to contribute to maintain a highly motivational work environment.
- With support of Reward specialist propose and deploy simple and motivating Compensation & Benefits packages.
- Understand and accompany the most adapted way the ongoing changes, support managers in managing change in professional manner.
- Work experience as HR BP > 5 years;
- Fluent English
- Change Management and Project Management experience
- Business acumen
- Team Player
- Labor Law knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work place in Samara (Krasnaya Glinka aka Red Clay Hills)
- Competitive salary (to be discussed with the successful candidate)
- Health Insurance
- Annual bonus
Ключевые навыкиHR Business StrategyBusiness EnglishMS PowerPointProject management
Полная занятость, полный день