Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Community Manager for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
You are communicative and curious, open-minded and pro-active. You can organize conference, prepare speakers, engage participants and grow up leaders. You possess both excellent analytical skills and restless creative mind, and you always eager to learn. Our Community Manager, we need you!
- Manage & develop engineering communities;
- Build & approve communications / marketing strategy:
- Build core team, leaders;
- Manage community: enroll, develop, support community; communicate; collect and provide assets; schedule; integrate with others;
- Work with community core team and speakers: engage leaders, engage core team, grow-up speakers (technological, public skills, talks’ visualization, talks’ language improvement, talk’s structure, etc.);
- Host event: manage all logistics questions (documents, swag, coffee-breaks, hall, equipment, announcement, entertainment zones); engage participants; work with speakers.
- Manage content:
- Create event on web, fulfill by right and approved content;
- Fulfill it by photo and video, presentations’ assets;
- Write blog posts, articles, newsletters;
- Share communications materials.
- With community members;
- With company.
- Rate Research Metrics:
- Synthesize community feedback information and analytics;
- Make it actionable.
- Strong understanding of how to manage communities on different functionality stages;
- Outgoing personality - to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing themselves to strangers;
- Experience in cross-organizational and cross-functional team work with understanding of overarching goals and conflicts of interests;
- Be aware of current trends in IT industry, Communities functioning and be able to come up with relevant solutions;
- Acquaintance with strategic HR management to apply it within the department;
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written (a background in journalism or experience with writing helps);
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must;
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data;
- Brilliant interpersonal and presentation skills, persuasiveness, and ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances;
- Strong capacity to gain general knowledge as well as to learn the new professional tools and techniques on the most efficient level;
- Goal-oriented team player, which shows courage to speak up and challenge others even when confronted with resistance;
- Willingness to work around the clock – the job involves working evenings and weekends, and responding to community members outside of work hours.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.