Deloitte is seeking a Technical Developer to join the Information Technology within the Internal Client Services department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2,100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by our member firms.
The role will involve:
- Get knowledge from CRM project team
- Working together with CRM project team in long term and short term project planning
- Administration of Dynamics CRM servers
- Second and third level support of Dynamics CRM solution
- Configuration and development of Dynamics CRM
- Integration of CRM with other Deloitte and external systems
- 1+ experience in database development MS SQL Server
- 2+ years experience in core NET technologies and related areas: SharePoint, Reporting, SQL Server
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Understanding of CRM/ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies (Dynamics CRM experience is desirable)
- Strong system analysis skills and experience
- Working experience including expertise in enterprise CRM implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
At Deloitte we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.