от 45 000 до 59 000 руб.
Intern: product automation, scripting
Synopsys ARC department offers an extensive portfolio of embedded IP in hardware and software areas. This includes configurable embedded processor cores, peripheral controllers, ASIC and FPGA development boards, subsystems and the related software stack: RTOS and Linux, multimedia software and associated tool chain like compilers, debuggers, simulators and IDEs.
We are looking for a bright student with interest for automation and verification area. This position is opened in automation team in Saint-Petersburg branch of Synopsys. Automation team is responsible for department-wide continuous integration ecosystem that supports various CI flows for the products of Synopsys ARC portfolio.
In this position you will be responsible for developing scripts for automated product testing, creating advanced reports, integrating software and hardware benchmarks for ARC products family.
- Experience in Unix bash and scripting languages: Python/Perl
- Good level of both verbal and written English
- User experience with Unix/Linux is a must
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of compilers and tools chains construction
- Experience in build/test automation for SW or HW products
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Basic system administration skills for Linux and Windows operating systems
- Skills in source code management tools (Perforce, Git).
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Interesting work in international team
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to internal learning resources
- Career and professional development opportunities
Вакансия опубликована 3 ноября 2016