Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks,
Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
- Develop and manage strategy within the own purchasing categories, ensure stable service/material supply to the factories in full compliance with Procurement procedures and policies:
- Keep regular cross-functional close communication with the plants initiators, understand the factory needs and optimize the purchasing approach together with the plants;
- Follow-up regularly Purchasing Requests from the plants, keep prompt reaction on their needs and ensure continuous on-time PO issue;
- Conduct regular negotiations and meeting with the suppliers to find the best solution in the purchasing process optimization, supplier pool optimization within the categories and ensure competitive bidding to gain the best market price;
- Keep regular analysis/control over the lead-time BR/BWs, existing paper contracts terms and ensure on-time tenders launch and paper contracts;
- Implement VPM approach with the suppliers and optimize suppliers selection process;
- Lead local and regional projects, that ensure delivery against agreed financial targets;
- Identify and implement productivity/savings programs and levers, and align the projects with the plants finance controllers;
- Prioritize projects, evaluate size and timing of benefits within the categories;
- Obtain buy-in / endorsement from Procurement management and stakeholders for proposed initiatives;
- Track project execution and report progress and achievements execute initiatives within the areas of responsibility, such as competitive bidding, negotiations, supplier performance evaluations, etc.;
- Conribute to WAPT optimization and gain best payment terms with the suppliers;
- Build up business relationship with suppliers in order to maximize supplier business contribution and ensure contract adherence;
- Establish and maintain linkages to internal stakeholders, develop and sustain relationships ensuring and aligning departmental goals across the strategies and projects co-ordinate data gathering and info sharing;
- Support in execution of Buying Group / Buying manager Procurement objectives as set by management;
- Generate management reports as required support other special projects in the area assigned responsibility;
- Ensure proper suppliers audits, Checks and validations in place;
- meet dead-line of all activities within the team and align the activities within the group.
- Deliver compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations inline with the position scope;
- Company budget cycle contribution with the respective materials price information and price forecast;
- Costs analysis preparation for the respective spend.
- University degree, preferably, in economics, logistics;
- Prefered minimum 2 years previous experience in procurement (but not necessary);
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills;
- Strong drive for results;
- Accuracy in the paper work and purchasing process
- Active participation in the team activities, creative & strategic thinking
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Fluent English.
This is a temporary position.