The given vacancy is announced for 1 year term to substitute temporarily absent employee.
- HR organizational planning according to the Company strategy;
- Control of Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns global and local;
- Organization of effective and positive Employee’s relations;
- Compensation and benefits (incl. motivation) administration;
- Organization of personnel management;
- Management of the HR/ Admin team in Almaty and Astana;
- Conflict mitigation activity.
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies;
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying company’s plans and objectives;
- Search candidates using different recruitment techniques (external and internal job sites, headhunting, networking, job fairs, etc);
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates to determine his/her qualifications and skills, analyze responses, evaluate competencies and make recommendations to managers;
- Check references from previous and/or current workplaces;
- Maintain potential candidates CV data base.
- Organize and conduct new employee orientations including Induction, Code of Ethics, company policies and procedures;
- Prepare and distribute the “Recruitment Tool Kit/ Welcome Kit” to the newcomers at their first day, ensures the employment contract and all other documents signed, received and filled;
- Prepare New Hire forms for HR Hub, internal accounting systems;
- Monitor probation and coaching period appraisal processes, ensure that appraisal forms are properly filled in;
- Participate in probation and coaching period interviews with employees together with managers.
Trainings and development:
- Monitor annual performance management process;
- Make information sharing sessions about performance management process for line managers and employees;
- Ensure 100% completion rate.
Termination of employment:
- Monitor/ arrange trainings for technical and office staff following approved training plan and /or current needs;
- Search and select training providers;
- Ensure that training agreements with employees are signed prior to the training date;
- Ensure that training attendance and evaluation forms are signed by participants and filled.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company;
- Ensure that exit interview forms are properly filled;
- Prepare Exit Interview (reasons of leaving analysis) on a quarterly/ monthly basis.
- Prepare/ submit documents for work permits;
- Prepare/ negotiate special terms and conditions with foreign manpower at hiring and transfer between business units;
- Control migration rules are strictly in compliance with local regulations;
- Control foreign employees are timely and correctly registered in migration police;
- Prepare/ submit visas for approved foreign visitors.
- the ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law;
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable;
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situation;
- Have good spoken and written communication skills;
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics;
- Respect the importance of confidentiality;
- Have good organising skills and be able to develop plans, policies and forecasts;
- Have problem solving skills to deal with disputes, grievances and staffing problems;
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail;
- Be able to use databases, spreadsheets, word processing and accounts packages;
- Have strong presentation skills;
- Ability to work under the pressure & meet deadlines/ reach results.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in relevant Social/ Humanitarian Sciences;
- 5+ experience with international companies in the relevant position;
- Knowledge of Kazakhstan Labour/ Civil Codes, migration regulations, regulations on foreign manpower employment;
- Advanced English is a must;
- Strong managerial skills;