з/п не указана
Our client is a Single Family Office of an Ultra High Net Worth individual. Currently, they seek to add a Fixed Income Research professional with 4 - 6 years of experience to their office. Ideal candidate would be a motivated professional with a can-do attitude that is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done efficiently and are able to synthesize global themes and trends. The candidate should have excellent presentation and writing skills. Polyvalent and ability to work under stress are key for the position. Agility and flexibility are required as changes in the markets and instruments could change in a very short period of time.
• Produce market reviews and investment outlook pieces on fixed income markets, with an emphasis on high yield
• Generate written analysis of Fixed income funds, strategies etc.
• Address ad hoc queries on funds and markets
• Provide commentary on products and strategies
• Actively follow financial market developments
• Generate trading/investment ideas and prepare write-ups allocation proposals
• Profit yet Risk oriented
• Respond to daily inquiries.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• 4-6 years’ experience in fixed income research with a particular focus on high yield and developing markets (Asia, Eastern Europe/CIS, etc.)
• Proven financial services experience, preferably within a product specialist / portfolio management role
• In depth knowledge of Fixed Income markets functioning and links between various macroeconomic indicators and their impact on fixed income instruments
• Strong writing skills and ability to deliver quality material to specifications and to deadline
• Proven analytical skills and competent at analyzing Fund-related data
• Familiarity with databases like DataStream, Bloomberg
• Proactive, willing to use initiative in keep abreast of developments in global economies and fixed income markets
• Strong team player, enthusiastic, dedicated and self-motivated
Вакансия опубликована 13 октября 2016