We have an immediate opening for a skilled and energetic Senior iOS Software Engineer. In this position you will join the team that builds PressReader for iOS:
This is an excellent career building opportunity as you will be involved in various stages of software development cycle, involved in wide range of development projects, working on the team of experienced and talented colleagues.
- Design and build core logic and UI elements for PressReader app.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Objective-C with and without ARC, Swift.
- Complex Xcode solutions and projects including use of static libraries and loadable modules, advanced project properties and localizable resources, use of bundles.
- iOS UI dev components: Navigation, Alert and Popups, Table, Collection and Stack Views, Split views.
- Advanced UI technics: Auto Layout, Size classes, customizing look and feel of standard UI elements like navigation and status bar, toolbar buttons.
- Networking components: NSURLSession and AFNetworking, JSON an XML serialization.
- Difference between iOS 8 vs iOS 9 vs iOS 10 SDKs.
- Apple's Development certificate and provisioning profile management.
- iTunes Connect and Test Flight App Management and Submission.
Development management process:
- Git and Git Flow.
- Scrum development process.
- Real iOS apps in App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.