We are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our Kyiv office in the position of Trainee.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- at least a 4-year university degree student or a fresh graduate
- interested in international arbitration and cross-border litigation
- excellent at legal research & drafting
- fluent in English
- 100% team-player
We will evaluate the following advantages:
- fluency in other languages
- law firm background
- track record in moot court competitions
- LL.M. degree
- training in the leading CEE law firm
- modern & dynamic work environment
- development across practice groups and jurisdictions
- other perks as may be assigned individually
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
How to apply:
- We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Olena Prysiazhnyuk, HR Manager, by 31 October 2016. Please, specify the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.