As the international leader in Assistance, Travel Insurance and health, life & home care services, today Allianz Global Assistance’s global family counts more than 13,224 employees who live to help. They speak 58 different languages and work throughout the world with a network of 400,000 service providers and 180 correspondents. 250 million people, or 4% of the world’s total population, benefit from its services, which the Group provides on all five continents.
Full time employment with full accountability for all business activities (current and future) of AWP (Allianz Worldwide Partners) in Ukraine.
- Communication with current clients: support of working business relations (B2B segment), development and launch of new programs / products, enlargement of client and service portfolio, new account development
- Account / project support – dealing with clients, solving current issues as well as non-standard requests; delivered services quality control
- Reporting – data checking and consolidation for delivering to accounts and head quarter
- Participation in negotiations, tenders, contract development, presentations, etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in launching and supporting B2B projects in auto, tourism and insurance is highly appreciated
- Self-government and autonomous behavior
- Proactivity, capability for non-standard solutions
- Goal direction and result achievement
- Fluent English
- Full-time employment in rep office
- Sole position - direct reporting to CEO
So if you live to help others and would like to work for an international network, contact us today and join our global family.