The U.S. Embassy in Moscow is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Mail Clerk in the Information Resource Management section.
Basic function of position:
- The Mail Clerk processes all unclassified diplomatic (Dip) pouch material, both incoming and outing mail. Processes all inbound and outbound express courier materials and locally delivered mail.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records for incoming and outgoing mail (ILMS).
- There is significant public contact, both internal and external.
- All applications and résumés must be in English. Application received in any other language will not be considered.
- All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- EDUCATION: High School or equivalent education is required.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of six months experience in customer service.
- LANGUAGE: English Level III/Russian Level III (good working knowledge) is required. Must be proficient in both spoken and written English. Will be tested.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to lift and carry 70lbs (31,8kg) for a short distance. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of PC's, PC-based software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access). Email and Internet knowledge are required.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted by the HR Office.
Non-resident applicants must provide a copy of permanent residency permit in the Russian Federation along with their application.
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: October 25, 2016