Our Client - multinational FMCG company, a worldwide manufacturer of confectionery, pet food and other food products is announcing an opening of HR Business Partner vacancy.
- carrying out effective and efficient HR activities including recruitment planning and execution, interacting with recruiting agencies, conducting annual tender, leading internship programs;
- organizing and facilitating performance management process;
- organizing learning & development possess, consulting line managers regarding career development plans elaborations for the employees;
- gathering and providing all necessary information for development pay plans and benefits package;
- realizing Recognition Program within the Company;
- consulting managers regarding employee engagement level and developing plan of its increase;
- ensuring the business complies with Ukrainian employment legislation, and keep up to date with employment legislation changes and its implications for the business;
- developing HR policies and procedures.
- University Degree;
- 3+ years of experience in HR sphere with deep expertise in at least one function (preferably in Recruitment, HR Business Partnership);
- knowledge of modern HR tools and ability to apply them into practice;
- ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with management and employees;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- problem solving skills, ability to work in multitasking environment, strive for result;
- working level of English.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- career opportunities and professional development;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день