Work Schedule: 28x28
· Provides resource planning and project schedules for various types of
· Coordinates with the project teams to develop Owner’s team schedules,
and high level overall project schedules in early CPDEP phases, before
· Coordinates schedule from multiple contractors and incorporate the
information gathered into the overall project master schedule.
· Monitors and forecasts progress of activities in contractors’ work
schedules. Highlight problem areas and recommend remedial actions.
· Evaluates critical paths in the project schedules and evaluate alternative
schedule options to identify optimum project strategies or resolve
problems before and during execution.
· Develops and implements plan versus actual progress curves.
· Reports and analyses monthly deviations from plan. Evaluates allocation
of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required
· Works closely with cost engineer and accountant for expenditure and
value of work forecasting.
· Prepares and issues updated project schedules.
· Works closely with Cost Control for expenditure forecasting and