IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
At this position we expect you to ensure daily uninterrupted operation of the property, including all technical systems and the building envelope.
- Ensure and be overall responsible for uninterrupted quality technical maintenance and operation of the property systems, structures and elements;
- Ensure proper process organization and timely submission of property technical reporting, ensure all types of tenants’ reconstruction/ fit-out works in the centre are performed in a safe manner in accordance with applicable legislation;
- Initiate, manage development and implementation of property-specific strategies and problem solutions in technical management and energy management to ensure efficient operations and sustainable operational result;
- Handle emergency situations in order to eliminate or minimize the consequences and possible losses and damages to the property, tenants and visitors;
- Support the Centre Manager in general and commercial operations of the property, ensuring best quality of services within company standards to enhance MEGA & IKEA brand value.
- University degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or related field;
- Previous experience of managing technical services, in leading and development of engineering teams;
- 5-7-year experience in building operation and maintenance, preferably shopping centres;
- Experience in the position of Chief Engineer is an advantage;
- Certifications in the following fields: electrical safety 5th group; fire safety, gas distribution and consumption systems, heating systems, elevators/ escalators, industrial control over installations;
- Advanced PC user, high level of proficiency in specialized engineering applications, MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and oral English language;
- Highly self-organized, pro-active and business minded.
- Location: MEGA Belaya Dacha
- Permanent contract
- Working schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/2
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow in one of the most dynamics business environments in the world. We have an exciting business and growth agenda!
Be part of this amazing journey!