Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Math or a related quantitative field
Experience: 3+ years experience in a metrics-driven role (data analysis/reporting)
Languages: English is enough
- Expertise in Facebook/Twitter/AdWords user acquisition
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including data analysis and pivot tables
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Flexibility with evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
The user acquisition manager will be conceptualize, deploy, develop, monitor, analyze and optimize ad campaigns real-time/daily. The qualities we are looking for — someone who is proactive, growth-minded, unafraid to try new channels, i.e. Instagram, Snapchat, and actively shares data, results, and ideas.
What will need to do:
- Use daily/monthly budget to acquire new users/convert to purchases on Facebook and other acquisition channels.
- Drive conversion to sales, and continually optimize campaign performance to drive down cost per sale.
- Manage/analyze Facebook campaigns, including performance reports, daily analysis, and recommendations.
- Use your expertise of Google Analytics and other relevant tools to evaluate and test new ad channels. Continually brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and design team to ensure optimized UA campaign performance and continual pipeline of UA experiments
- Opportunity for professional development and the acquisition of a unique experience within international company;
- Competitive salary
- Modern office in Limassol