Mazars, a dynamic and fast-growing French Audit and Consulting company operating in Russia since 1995, invites you to start career in Audit!
As a Junior Auditor, you will be involved into trainings and then you will take part into diverse range of audit engagements with bank, insurance, leasing and investment clients.
If you want to build a career in auditing with international company which provides opportunities for professional development and career growth, apply to position now!
- Work on various engagements (bank, insurance, leasing and investment clients)
- Audit under RAS and IFRS
- Interaction with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, checking client’s financial documents
- Set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Business trips all over Russia (up to 20%)
Successful candidate’s profile:
- Graduates from Banking/Finance/Economics/Accounting/Audit in 2014-2016
- Good knowledge of Russian Accounting Standards
- Experience in audit or accounting is a plus
- Fluent English (French is a plus)
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of motivation and drive to build a career in professional services
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, communicative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Ability to business trips (up to 20% of working time)
- Interesting work in international environment (full-time job)
- Official stable salary + annual bonuses based on performance
- Health insurance
- Office in Moscow center (Kurskaya metro station)
- Lunches allowances
- Additional week of vacations
- Internal and external trainings, ACCA compensation
- Flexible secondment policy (possibility of temporary move or relocation abroad) etc.