Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys was named in the top 25 of the “Best Places to Work 2016” in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are looking for talented specialist who will join our HR team of R&D Center in Russia and help us to strengthen our software development team!
HR manager will deliver pipelines of candidates by using different professional networks, social media and other sources, and building relationships with passive candidates. This individual will execute the day-to-day sourcing activities aimed to find experienced candidates and hire the right people for our growing R&D center. This role will include active participation in all HR related areas such as employee engagement, internal communications, corporate culture and so on.
- Ensure and adhere to a consistent and effective recruitment process
- Partner with HR team to improve sourcing strategies (leveraging internet tools, social networking, online ads, etc.) to ensure an adequate pipelines of talented candidates
- Active collaborate in other HR related activities such as onboarding, employee engagement, internal communications, corporate culture, HR brand, etc.
- Higher education (Bachelor's or Master’s degree)
- 3+ working years of recruiting experience (preferably in IT domain)
- Self-driven person taking initiative and ownership of the hiring needs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and relationship-building skills
- Aptitude for building successful relationships with candidates, senior management and with individuals involved with the hiring process
- Detail-oriented skills
- Ability to adapt to new recruiting and HR technologies – tracking systems, reporting tools, sourcing tools, etc.
- Great attitude and team player
- Good written and spoken English skills
Conditions and the benefits of working in Genesys:
- Competitive salary (discussing with successful candidate)
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!