International FMCG company (Moscow region, South)
- Provide proactive administration, monitoring, and tuning of systems with goal of streamlined processes and improved automation for smarter ways of working;
- Ensure appropriate backups are taken and be able to perform database recovery functions (including participation in disaster recovery);
- Prioritize issues (with ability to triage) to ensure appropriate focus is spent on the right areas;
- Project and Change Management: enforce & follow change management processes;
- Reporting / escalation of any bottleneck / delays / business impact;
- Manage the security of all database data.
- Technical background as an analyst in the IT area over a 4 year plus timeframe;
- Experience in data base administration;
- Upper-intermediate / advanced level of English is a must;
- Experience in international companies will be an advantage;
- Ability to work autonomously and along with a global team.
Office is located in south part of Moscow region (90-100km from Moscow).