At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Join us as an Director of Sales & Marketing in Crowne Plaza St.Petersburg Airport hotel. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales and marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximise profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing plan and business plan, and financial plans.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
- Review monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the hotel.
- Direct day-to-day sales activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognise good performance.
- Educate, train and motivate sales and marketing teams to achieve hotel revenue goals. Ensure staff has the information, market data, tools and equipment to successfully carry out job duties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts (example: guests, airliners, wholesalers, travel agencies, ad agencies, local community groups) in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food and beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community, may serve as the hotel representative for media related inquiries.
- Work closely with key business leaders, officials, and representatives of local community groups within the city to ensure constant high profile exposure for the hotel.
- Work with advertising agencies, consulting firms, and vendors to maximise advertising investments and ensure ads represent brand identity.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of three years of experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in marketing or related field
- Has a strong interest in the hospitality environment
- Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times and have a clear conduct
- Familiar with basic computer skills and previous experience in using Hotel management software’s
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong and confident personality coupled with the ability to work as part of a team
- An organized and methodical approach
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management & prioritization skills - able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please send your CV in English
Санкт-Петербург, Стартовая улица, 6АПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день