Ruminants & Companion Animal Business Unit is a team of 12 regional managers, technical specialist and Ruminants Sales Team Lead. You will be responsible to support existing sales and bring added value via marketing support and initiatives to support budgeted sales and increase company profitability.
- You will provide successful execution of marketing support for all BU products.
- You will participate in marketing strategy elaboration
- You will be responsible for development, implementation and control of marketing plan for both species
- You will be closely involved in sales budget preparation
- You will be responsible for products sales forecasting and monthly impute in the system
- You will be responsible to follow-up of products turnover with elaboration of marketing activities for slow moving goods
- You will be responsible for initiation of new products registration , preparation of strategy for new products launch and it’s successful implementation
- You will participate in preparation of analytical reports and overviews for monthly and quarterly Business reviews
- You will initiate marketing research activities
- You will prepare and follow up promotional campaigns
- Together with Managers of multichannel customers communications you will be responsible for preparation of promotional materials, publications, exhibitions and conferences
- You will be responsible for ensuring effective support of regional managers
- You will be responsible for all documents flow necessary for marketing, according to the internal company procedures.
- You will actively collaborate with technical experts and KOLs in order to provide effective marketing support for sales