Join the FXTM Team! We're Hiring!
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Experience with Power Shell (or other script language)
- Basic knowledge of SQL (administrative knowledge will be considered an advantage)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols stack and routing
- Experience in MT4/MT5 administration will be consider as an advantage
- Ability to work in shifts is a MUST
Responsibilities & Duties
- The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work on the administration of the Company’s trading servers. This will include the set-up, monitoring and maintenance of the trading servers and ongoing communication with the developers. The candidate will participate in IT projects, work closely with members of the IT team and receive specialized IT training both locally and overseas.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance and a pension provident fund.