- Point of contact for analysis support and reliability issues.
- Conducting detailed failure analysis on all materials and equipment.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, Weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling.
- Perform analysis and data interpretation.
- Manage the application and utilization of one or more technologies to include vibration, thermography, UT, Tribology and other technology as applicable.
- Lead FMECAs (design & process) (Failure Modes, Effects & Criticality Analysis)
- Actively pursue new techniques in electron microscopy, thermography imaging and data analysis.
- Write procedures and specifications to train operators within the F.A. Team and engineers thought-out the company.
- F.A. lab maintenance and training
- Support the development of a predictive and preventative maintenance culture reflecting use of technology, monitoring, data analysis and RCFA.
- Support maintenance practices that will focus on reaching operational excellence, and enhance maintenance capabilities to deliver improved equipment reliability, decreasing repair and maintenance costs.
- Define, implement and promote systems and standards that maximize equipment effectiveness and availability.
- Perform and manage equipment monitoring and data analysis to predict equipment failure rates to manage planning and coordination of repairs.
- Provide consultation and support to the facility as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of the assigned predictive technology for mechanical or electrical integrity compliance and equipment reliability.
- Ensure that communications and reports are timely and efficient with regard to staff, senior management and other groups as appropriate.
- Work as part of a team to establish and implement departmental policies, objectives and procedures.
- Provide leadership for subordinate staff, including activities such as preparing work schedules, preparing job descriptions and assigning specific duties and tasks.
- Participate and successfully pass training or instructional classes as requested by Line Manager or higher management to increase skills, knowledge and performance in assigned technology.
- Lead and mentor the key departmental subordinates to ensure that the operational deliverables are consistently realized within their areas of accountability.
- Ensure that the highest safety, health and environmental standards are met or exceeded and promote a culture of awareness and commitment to safe working practices.
- Substitute colleagues of the AR section during their absence if required.
- Implement other tasks given by Line manager within own competence.
POSITION KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- High technical Education.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience working at similar role in heavy industry.
- Good understanding of Failure Analysis procedures.
- Driving License (B category).
- Fluent English is preferable.
- Experienced Excel and Auto Cad user.
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод