BMW Group Russia is looking for a proactive student with strong administrative and organizational skills to work as a Trainee in Marketing team (AfterSales marketing communications) for a period up to 12 months.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns can really learn by doing during their time with us and they are given their own areas of responsibilities from the start.
Your accountabilities may include:
- Administrative support: invoices, payment process and steering;
- Support with digital campaigns;
- Preparation of the central and dealers' events and on-site support;
- Distribution of POS-materials to BMW dealers;
- Communication with suppliers and agencies concerning the current projects;
- Communication with BMW warehouse with regard to the ordering material process;
- Maintenance of the database;
- Preparation of the presentation and instructions for the dealers regarding the BMW AfterSales marketing communications.
Desired skills and competences:
- 3rd - 5th year student (with the graduation year 2017 - 2018), preferably in marketing or math;
- Ability to work 30 hours per week;
- Fluent English;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office);
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to the details;
- Strong communication and organization skills.