- Supervise loop check group, DCS operator and field technician perform by subcontractor and verify that the work is done as per procedure and good industry practices within the required quality level, organize work activities to meet mile stone and project completion;
- Review and check of Instrument Loop Diagram, DCS graphic functions and coordinate with the Instrument Engineer and vendor Supervisor in any discrepancies for corrective action;
- Pre-commissioning of instrument, calibration and isolation of instrument for preparation of leak test, pressure testing and start-up and other activities, troubleshooting and repair;
- Prepare loop folders and coordinate with QC, Engineering and other discipline for proper documentation and issuance of Pre Commissioning Certificate;
- Participate in daily meeting of punch items, instrumentation issues for Mechanical Completion;
- Perform Cause and Effect and function test of instruments;
- Oversee subcontractor instrument calibration, installation and verification test for acceptance;
- Witness inspection of instrument installation, continuity test, cable insulation, cable tray, impulse line, termination of main and secondary cable, air supply manifold and other related instrument inspection;
- Supervise subcontractor instrument technician in cold loop checking, switches, solenoid, control valve including push button and DCS to MCC interface signal from Marshalling Cabinet, Junction Box to field device and ensure that all connections, cable markers and data sheets are correct and meet the standard drawing and company specifications;
- Ensure the readiness and neatness of loop folders and all required documentation meets the company standard and specification;
- Ensures that contractors comply with all aspect of the work site HSE Plan and policy; site regulations and permit to work and Client requirements;
- Previous construction experience within the industrial plant Instrument calibrations including ultrasonic flow meter, level transmitters, temperature transmitters, pressure transmitters etc.
Essential criteria & qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role;
- A working knowledge of QOST/BS/IEC/ISO/API/ codes and standards relating to instrumentation work;
- Working knowledge of construction standards, codes of practice and regulations/legislation relating to instrumentation work;
- Knowledge of local safety legislation and regulations Familiar with computer packages (eg. MS office, MS Project, Outlook, WinPCS, etc).
Please send your resumes to email in English with position name (Loop test supervisor) on subject line.
Полная занятость, полный день