We aim to keep quality of media products to the highest level also ensuring quantity and continuity in the production pipeline, easing users workflows and speeding up processes.
As a software developer you will support a diverse range of areas in the R&D Department.
• Collaborate with core team members develop and support features that artists use daily.
• Debugging, implementing and supporting features.
• Work within existing code base to support APIs that other developers in the company are constantly using.
• Learn and use Vray renderers and scene manager APIs to extend and support features in a large variety of plugins that modellers, animators, lighters, compositors use in their workflow.
• Plan and manage tasks for daily work load.
• BS/MS or equivalent knowledge and experience in Computer Science or related.
• 3+ years of applicable experience.
• Good knowledge of C++ and Python.
- Experience developing reliable, maintainable, high-performance code.
• Experience with DCC APIs such as Maya and/or Vray and/or Houdini.
• Excellent problem-solving skills in a short time.
• Parallel programming.
• Ability to develop a productive relationship with users.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra.
• Experience with any of the following: OpenGL, CUDA, OpenCL.
• Qt development.
• Previous work in the visual effects and/or games industry.
• Official registration.
• Paid leave (28 days) and sick leave.
• LCA after the successful completion of the test.
• The young, friendly staff.
• Loyal and adequate guidance.
• Opening hours: Monday to Friday in the office.
• The office is located between the metro "Savelovskaya", "Mendeleyev", "Marina Grove" and "Novoslobodskaya", 10 minutes on foot.