Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented Junior PHP Programmer to join our outstanding team.
• Participating in the server-side development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to Playwing games.
• Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of our mobile app store project including technical design, task estimation, implementation and debugging.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by QA team.
• Database design and development.
• Constantly improve the application architecture, performance and security.
• Work with other challenging large-scale systems for game services and mobile advertising.
• 0.5+ years relevant professional experience, preferably focused on mobile web solutions.
• Good knowledge of PHP or similar server-side scripting language.
• Experience with SQL databases.
• Understanding of web protocols and standards such as SOAP, JSON, HTTP(S), etc.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Passion for best design and coding practices.
• Experience working with Symfony.
• Ability to manage source code using revision control systems.
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
• Knowledge of mobile web design.
• Experience with agile methodologies.