The Master Data Manager (MDM) will be responsible for ensuring continuous data access, quality, delivery and governance. Reporting to global director of DMP, the MDM will liaise and facilitate local CBM, BI, DMP and IT teams to assure all aspects of data are met and employed, aligned with VimpelCom Group strategy, in adherence to regulatory policies.
- Analyze, understand, and report on the full battery of data sets and data flows between all operational entities involved.
- Plan and develop procedures, standards and KPI to improve data quality.
- Work with necessary technical and business teams to enable data extraction, analysis and delivery.
- Support team in the analysis, and preparation of status reports.
- Establish quality goals and success criteria for QC operational activities.
- Assist teams to resolve complex risks for production issues.
- Work closely with the Devops team to deliver the business needs by understanding the data flow, velocity & architecture.
- Communicate with Supervisors, Managers, and other leaders on issues, risks and mitigation plans for existing systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Experience with data quality processes, validation, metrics definition and measurement.
- Understanding of data feeds creation, integration, and support.
- Experience creating dashboards and scorecards.
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Good working knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
- Demonstrable ability to summarise data, and detail issues with data quality.
- Deep understanding of SQL.
- Familiarity with common software development practices and tools.
- Linux – strong general UNIX/Linux understanding required.
- Domain experience strongly desirable - high Bandwidth / Big Data / internet company experience.
- Knowledge of AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase and MPP databases.
- Good organizational skills and strong detail-orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of working with the data of the largest operator in Ukraine
- Hands on experience with Big Data technologies and tools
- Great diversity of tasks and projects that fully apply your knowledge and skills; flexibility in tools and techniques usage
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment
Полная занятость, полный день