Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- To provide a friendly welcome and high-quality service over the phone and on the guests arrival to the hotel.
- To find suitable solutions to meet customers needs depending on the possibilities available at the hotel.
- To carryout all necessary operations when guests arrive and depart (check-in/ check-out)
- Respond to a wide range of guest requests and promote hotel facilities
- Manage invoicing payments and cash operations during the day shift
- Check the “room report” and keep housekeeping informed of any modifications
- To take reservations and business enquiries out of office hours.
What profile are we looking for?
- Language - English advanced
- Guest-oriented and service minded
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sales oriented
- Ability to listen and anticipate
- Diplomacy and self-control
- Well organised
- Schedule: 2/2, 20.30-08.30
- Medical insurance
- Compatitive salary and benefits
- Young and friendly team
- Possibilities of professional and career growth in the international group ACCOR HOTELS.